Next-generation digital solutions offer insight into running the retail business holistically, and can help to ensure retailers stay ahead of the competition for the digital market of the future.
Retailers, large dealer groups, and distributors need to:
- introduce standard ways of working without losing the local touch and flavor;
- find the right balance between new and used car sales, and selling complementary products such as finance and insurance;
- ensure the online and offline experience combine seamlessly for the end-customer;
- decide how to leverage customer and vehicle data for the benefit of all parties – not least the consumer.
We believe the industry’s response is best planned around the four areas of activity:
- Connected Customer: Putting the customer at the centre of your company
- Connected Vehicle: Making the car a node on the network
- Connected Insights: Transforming data into competitive advantage
- Connected Operations: Transforming operations to improve profitability
In each area, strong solutions are emerging and the main task for retailers is to prioritize their business needs, identify the best platform for each, and develop a roadmap for implementation.
By following our AutomotiveConnect approach, retailers will be better prepared for the continuously evolving market and the challenges of the future, by making technology work for them in a more integrated and seamless fashion.