A Different Approach to Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance
Many companies continue to spend large sums of money on periodic audits that are conducted independently for IT, finance and accounting, operations, and regulatory compliance.
As such, the audits tend to look at what happened in the past, when it’s often too late to take action. What’s more, this fragmented approach makes it difficult for executives to have a uniform and consistent view of risk and compliance across all functional areas.
Capgemini BPO has introduced a new service for managing Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) at the enterprise level. Our integrated and centralized approach to GRC breaks through traditional functional silos to deliver effective enterprise risk management and compliance as a continuous process.
This means improved governance of the enterprise at a fraction of the cost.
Governance, Risk, and Compliance as a Business Process
We take responsibility for monitoring the end-to-end process and offer subject matter expertise through our global center of excellence, a centralized hub for driving uniform compliance and pro-active risk assessment across business units and geographies.
Our offering consists of following key components:
- A single GRC Control Center that monitors all risks across multiple functional areas to provide effective Enterprise Risk Management
- Highly qualified team of Certified Public Accountants and Certified Information Systems Auditors
- A control library and best practice process and risk management methodology based in Global process Model
- Use of Data Analytics and technology platform to identify risks and manage compliance in a uniform way
With continuous assurance and visibility, you’ll quickly see benefits including:
- Reduced Risk
- Improved Compliance
- Proactive management of potential financial leakages and risks
- Lower compliance costs
Putting our Risk Expertise to Work on Your Process Innovation
We have already helped Fortune 500 clients in managing their risk and regulatory compliance in more than 40 countries and in many languages. We have a team of professionals and unique Global Delivery network to provide a Rightshore® solution to clients.
Our GRC as a business process service embodies an independent approach, with best-in-class controls engineered into a solution that is ready to use. You can quickly progress from today’s typical fragmented approach to tomorrow’s best practice.