Business Analyst Avaloq
We are looking for a Business Analyst Avaloq
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through the use of technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, to reach the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and is with more than 130,000 people present in 40 countries. It is, above all, a people company.
- Be the point of contact of users for all their fonctionnal improvement requests. Participate to their needs wording and write the linked technical spécifications.
- Provide a first level advice, according to the IT guidelines and security and confidentiality constraints.
- Analyse and develop new requests, following the current standards and methodology, making tests and writing documentation.
- Develop non-regression Tests scenarii and new fonctional evolution, set up the linked tests and coordinate production.
- Insure the consistency and evolution of Avaloq model data, by setting and ensure cohesion. Setting up datas related to price calculation and retrocessions.
- At least 3 years experience in the banking area, in analysis and development of software applications.
- At least 2 years experience on Avaloq with validated and updates professional certification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the Static field: BP, CONT, PERSON, MINSTR....
- Swiss, Permit C or Permit B oh more than 3 years MANDATORY
Work place: Geneva
Languages: fluent French & English
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.