Java Analyst / Developer
We are looking for a Java Analyst / Developer
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through the use of technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, to reach the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and is with more than 130,000 people present in 40 countries. It is, above all, a people company.
- Technical analysis and reporting application development in Java (back-ends and sometimes front-ends web)
- Reports templates development using Jasper Report
- 5 years experience in Java development
- Proficiency on Spring framework
- Experience with Eclipse / IntelliJ, GIT, MAVEN, Tomcat
- Ideally, experience on Jasper Reports
- EPFL training, University, HEG
- Swiss, Permit C ou Permit B of more than 3 years MANDATORY
Job location: Geneva
Languages: French & English fluent
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.