MIFID2 Project Manager
We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a MIFID2 Project Manager.
On our teams, everyone counts - and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we'll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Manage the MIFID 2 project related to investor protection with three main missions
Write the expressions of the business needs by ensuring a homogeneity in the customer requests
Coordinate IT developments and prioritize regulatory requirements
Participate in the migrations of the client’s group entities and manage the migration of external banks on the S2i Suitability engine
What we expect from you.
- Analyze the business requirements of S2i platform customers
- Ensure the consistency of client requests and IT developments
- Prioritize business requests according to MIFID 2 regulations
- Test the developments delivered by the IT teams
- Manage the MIFID 2 projects with impacts on S2i: Steering committee with the business and IT teams
- Follow the functional tests with the trade and the tests of non-regression
- Follow the migration projects (parameterization, tests, training and post migration support)
- Prepare training materials for group clients and BPO banks
- Train drivers and users on the functionality of the trackability engine
Animation around Mifid 2
- Facilitate MIFID 2 workshops with BPO banks
- Writing newsletters on MIFID 2
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply by 30th of June 2017
Starting date: ASAP.