Project Manager Cyber Security
We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Project Manager Cyber Security
On our teams, everyone counts - and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we'll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What we expect from you.
- Attitude: leadership, initiative, client engagement, commercial, team builder, driver.
- Experience: leading small, complex, innovative projects under CXO level supervision in multiple markets and leading sales engagements from delivery perspective with focus on cyber security.
- Education: preferably Prince2 Practitioner (or equivalent) certified and CISM (or equivalent).
- Fluent in French, English and German
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply by 30th of July 2017
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: Geneva / Zurich