We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Officer (1 year contract).
On our teams, everyone counts - and we want your unique way of thinking.
You’re starting off your career and you want choices, responsibility, and opportunities to keep learning? You bring the talent, and we'll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- You recruit young and seasoned professionals for Capgemini Switzerland mainly in the Swiss German area (draft job ads, screen CVs, drive recruitment interviews, final assessments and offers).
- You are responsible for creating and implementing successful sourcing strategies relying on cutting-edges practices and tools.
- You develop a top-class candidates’ pipeline.
- You are responsible for building long-term and trusting relationships with internal clients.
- You acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills on the job.
- You join a solid, reputable and international group, which offers training and career progression opportunities.
What we expect from you.
You have a higher degree in HR, business administration, social sciences, law or similar.
You have a taste for the IT world, new technologies, and trends.
You have 3 to 5 years' experience in-house or in agency recruiting in Switzerland (preferably in IT or consulting).
You are IT and social media savvy.
You are fluent in Swiss German / German, English, and French
You are flexible and client-oriented, with a great team spirit.
You can work independently.
You have a high dose of flexibility and energy that helps you adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply by 30th of August 2017
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Zürich, with occasional travel to Basel, Lausanne, and Geneva.