Salesforce Solution Architect
We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect
On our teams, everyone counts - and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we'll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases.
Responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
Demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related technology projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth.
What we expect from you.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Advance Workflow, VisualFlow, Process Building knowledge, and Lightning knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Ability to tailor communication to various technical proficiencies
- Positive attitude and patience
- Driven self-leader with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French and English. German is an asset
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply by 30th of June 2017
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: Geneva / Zurich