Senior SAP Build / Run Expert
We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Senior SAP Build / Run Expert
On our teams, everyone counts - and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we'll provide the rest!
- A Senior person with an expertise in visioning, targeting and executing
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What we expect from you.
- Strategic and conceptual work (visioning, targeting, road mapping)
- IT architecture / landscape design
- System consolidation, integration and migration
- SAP Best Practice Implementations
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing
- Seniority of min 5-7 years consulting and project experience
- Highly team oriented, structured, analytical, precise and pragmatic working style
- Proven ability to perform in complex program structures and multi-vendor environments
- Excellent functional and technical understanding of complex SAP environments
- Sound understanding of ERP business processes and procedures (Log, Fin, HR)
- In depth knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Technology
- Swiss citizen
- Basic military training / knowledge
- SAP DFPS (Defense and Public Service) Industry Solution knowledge
- Industry experience Government
- Project / program management know-how (methods and tools)
- Change Management know-how (assessments, development planning)
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply by 15th of August 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP.