Workplace and Mobility Expert
We are looking for a Workplace and Mobility Expert
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through the use of technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, to reach the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and is with more than 130,000 people present in 40 countries. It is, above all, a people company.
To reinforce our Infrastructure & Cloud team in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, we are currently looking for a Workplace and Mobility Expert.
In this role, you will be the technical referent for all projects related to the end-users workplace. You will work closely with our sales team to set up solutions and prepare proposals.
- Support the sales team in the presales phases to understand customer business and technical needs
- Answer to RFP
- Design and develop solutions in line with customer requirements
- Conduct engagements with our customers
- Take part in the implementation and realization of the technical projects
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Microsoft workplace solutions
- Knowledge sharing with the technical team
- Strong expertise on Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- Strong expertise on System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Previous experience in the implementation, architecture or migration of the end-users workplace
- Deep knowledge of deploying, migrating, managing the operating systems and mobile devices
- Good knowledge of Update Management, Desired Configuration Management
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and GPO
- Good knowledge of scripting (Powershell, WMI, VBScript)
- Ability to work closely with customers and deal with them in a professional manner
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
Are you passionate and willing to take up new technological challenges?
Do you have a strong team spirit as well as a strong reactivity and adaptability capacities?
Do you want to contribute to the development of our portfolio on the Infrastructure services?
Languages: French & English
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.