System Management Engineer
We are looking for a System Management Engineer
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through the use of technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, to reach the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and is with more than 130,000 people present in 40 countries. It is, above all, a people company.
- In this role, you provide maintenance, operations of global systems
- Provide design, upgrade and configuration recommendations for current supported Infrastructure.
- You receive incidents not managed by L1/L2 support (directly from the ticketing system).
- You analyze and solve them or forward them to the Architects.
- You write troubleshooting, implementation and design documentation
- You perform System Administration tasks on the SCVMM, Hyper-V infrastructure.
- Perform root cause analysis; make recommendations for corrections and improvements.
- This support is defined as senior L3 support
Main Technical Skills:
- MS SCVMM 2012 \ 2016
- MS Windows 2012 R2
- MS SQL Reporting Services –intermediate to advanced
- MS GPO
- Powershell –intermediate to advanced
Optional Technical Skills:
- MS Windows 2016 Server
- MS SCCM 2012
- MS Scorch– Runbooks
- Windows AZURE - Knowledge
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in 3rd IT support in Microsoft environment.
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- You are a team player with good relationship skills
- Dynamic, open-minded, resourceful and autonomous, you are able to learn quickly in a complex environment and fast-paced environment
- You are flexible and able to adapt to different situations, providing solutions and ideas at a senior level
Job location: Geneva
Languages: French & English
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.