We are looking for a Xamarin Developer
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through the use of technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, to reach the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and is with more than 130,000 people present in 40 countries. It is, above all, a people company.
- Architect and develop mission-critical mobile applications.
- Ensure the highest level of quality throughout the mobile software development life cycle.
- Use C# and Xamarin best practices to ensure the same quality of applications across multiple platforms with minimal duplication of effort.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Experience with Xamarin.Native and Xamarin.Forms
- High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
- Experience with consuming and understanding of REST services
- Experience with MVVM frameworks (e.g. MvvmCross) a plus.
- Native Android / iOS development experience a plus
- Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies
- You are fluent in French and English
Job location: Lausanne
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.